- Formation Langues
LANGUAGE TRAINING FOR THE SELF-EMPLOYED
Are you self-employed? There are language training financing solutions for you!
Would you like to consolidate or extend your language skills in English, German, Spanish, Italian or another language to make yourself more competitive, to be able to follow the ever-changing requirements of your business, and to offer your customers real added value?
At Formation Langues you will benefit from:
- Our 30 years of language teaching experience
- Language courses that match your needs
- Courses conducted by highly qualified teachers
- Teaching methods adapted to your goals and the terminology of your profession
- Flexibility to adapt to your availability and progress
- Close attention to your needs throughout the training
- Our customizable language packages
- Our specialized thematic courses: see a few examples here
Explain your needs to us and we will propose a tailor-made program for you.
How can you finance your training?
The first possibility is your Personal Training Account (CPF: Compte Personnel de Formation – see moncompteformation.gouv.fr). Since 1 January 2018, you have a CPF which is credited with the “CFP contribution for vocational training” collected by the Social Security (URSSAF).
If your CPF credit is insufficient to cover the cost of your language course, you can pay the shortfall yourself (by credit card or by bank transfer) to confirm your course with us.
Please contact us if you want to attend one of our language courses but need advice about your CPF account.
Another possibility is the FAF (training insurance fund) to which you belong as a self-employed worker. Contact your FAF to find out how you can finance your training in part or in full.
Did you know?
You can get a tax credit for your training hours. It’s not worth a fortune, but every little helps!
For more information, click here.