With Formation Langues you can master languages – and numbers too!
You may be wondering why a language school proposes a math course. Well, the answer is simple: several corporate customers have suggested it. Drawing on our long experience in teaching, we have built this program to help their employees feel more comfortable with math problems.
And what a success it has been! We now assist a large number of people.
Everyday and professional life is full of mathematical challenges:
Paying for groceries, measuring the space needed to put up shelves, sorting and counting goods for delivery, calculating the weight of a vehicle and its cargo, and many other situations require basic calculation skills.
Life can be difficult for people who find it hard to handle figures.
Formation Langues helps you to relearn how to deal with practical problems in your professional and personal environment. For example:
- arrange numbers in ascending and descending order
- recognize even and odd numbers
- master basic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- calculate sums, differences, complements
- measure lengths, volumes, weights, rates
- use the right units to measure weights, lengths, etc.
- understand time: read a clock and use timetables and calendars
Formation Langues will help you overcome your math difficulties to make you more efficient at work and more at ease in your daily life.
Contact us for a tailor-made proposal.