TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Formation Langues
- Tests and certifications
TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Formation Langues can advise and assist you in choosing and passing language certification tests. What’s more, our accreditations allow us to conduct most well-known tests.
Support during test preparation
Whether you are required to take a test to get a diploma or a job, or to be accepted in a foreign country, or you would just like to get an official validation of your language abilities, our teachers will create a tailor-made course adapted to the specificities of your test.
If you wish to improve your language skills or prepared for a specific test, let Formation Langues help you.
We will cover, in particular:
- Details of the selected test
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Enrichment of your specific vocabulary
- Mock exams to put you through your paces
And much more!
Which tests and certifications do we cover?
- Internationally recognized English test.
- Assessment of written and oral comprehension in a professional context.
- All levels from “beginner” to “advanced”.
- The recently introduced TOEIC Listening and Reading in Autonomy test is available only if financed by your CPF credit (CPF: Compte Personnel de Formation – see moncompteformation.gouv.fr). It is possible to take the test alone, without supervision and remotely on your computer.
- Evaluations in 11 languages.
- Test for all levels but available only online.
- For English, there are two testing levels: one from A1- to A2+ and one for a ‘professional’ level.
- Formation Langues is a certifying agent for Bright Language since 2017.
- English test available only online.
- The test is evolutive: depending on your replies, the questions will become easier or more difficult.
- Choose between two options: a general test or a test of business English.
- Formation Langues has been a British Council partner since 2015.
- Assessment of proficiency in French spelling and expression.
- Preceded by a dictation, this test consists of 195 multiple choice questions designed to evaluate knowledge of vocabulary and grammar rules.
- Accessible to all.
- Formation Langues is a partner of the Voltaire Certificate since 2021.
- Our basic skills refresher module will prepare you for the Voltaire Certificate
- French Language Studies Diploma assessing French language skills for personal or professional purposes.
- Accessible to adults and older teenagers.
- Four levels are assessed corresponding to CEFR levels (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Issued by the Ministry of Education.
The preparation and certification tests can be paid using your Personal Training Account (“CPF”: Compte Personnel de Formation) credit. To find out your CPF balance, log on to your personal space at www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr
If your preparation course is paid using your CPF account, it must be validated by passing a certification test since this determines the skill level you have attained.
Results for the first half of 2021
|Certifications||Number of certifications||Min.||Max.||Average score||Maximum score|
|GERMAN - BRIGHT||0||0||0||0||5|
|ENGLISH - BRIGHT BEGINNERS||14||0.3||2.2||1.3||5|
|ENGLISH - BRIGHT PROFESSIONNEL||1||2.4||2.4||2.4||5|
|ENGLISH - LINGUASKILL||8||102||171||130.5||180|
|ENGLISH - TOEIC||2||302||790||555||990|
|SPANISH - BRIGHT||2||0.8||4.6||2.7||5|
|FRENCH LITERACY - DELF||0||0||0||0||5|
|FRENCH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE - BRIGHT||1||4.7||4.7||4.7||5|
|WRITTEN FRENCH - VOLTAIRE CERTIFICATE||0||0||0||0||5|
|ITALIAN - BRIGHT||0||0||0||0||5|