- Formation Langues
- Our solutions
- Group training
Group dynamics to encourage interchange and conversation
This solution is interesting:
- When several employees of a company plan to take language lessons at the same time
- For small groups of people aiming to make rapid progress through customized collective lessons
Following oral and written assessment tests, learners are split into groups according to different criteria:
- present proficiency in the language to be learned
- speaking fluency and ease
- oral or written skills to be acquired
- and, of course, the expressed communication goals
Our pedagogical experience reveals that groups of only 2 or 3 people are best. Small groups spur people to speak and encourage enriching participation, which speeds progress and facilitates personalized follow-up of each person. Role playing is often used to closely simulate real-life situations.
The excitement and interactivity within a group are highly motivating. Make progress together!