TRAINING FOR THE HANDICAPPED
Integration of people with disabilities is one of our priorities.
We do our utmost to adapt our teaching methods and resources to facilitate the training of handicapped people.
Within our organization, a competent person is designated to manage the specificities of disability and ensure that all measures are taken to attenuate individual difficulties.
Please let us know your specific needs before booking a language course so that we can offer you the best welcome possible.
Do you have “disabled worker” status (RQTH) and wish to learn a language or improve your level?
If you are a disabled employee in an “ESAT” establishment providing assistance through work, you have a Personal Training Account (CPF: Compte Personnel de Formation – see moncompteformation.gouv.fr) that can be used to finance your lessons. What’s more, you will get a €300 bonus for your training courses up to an annual limit of €800 and a total expenditure of €8,000.
Is your CPF credit insufficient to cover the costs of your language course?
You can request top-ups and additional support from:
- AGEFIPH (association for professional integration of handicapped people) ;
- FIPHFP (fund for integration of handicapped people in the French civil service) ;
- Public employment service (Pôle emploi) ;
- Departmental Council (Conseil Général du Loiret) or other institutions…
- And why not your employer? Present your language project and ask him for some help!
Do you need more information? We are here to help you.