- Formation Langues
- Our solutions
LANGUAGE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced language student, you want to develop your language skills to:
- Boost your employability
- Move up within your company
- Set yourself apart from other candidates for a new job
At Formation Langues you will benefit from:
- Our 30 years of language teaching experience
- Courses consistent with your socio-professional environment
- Pedagogic methods that are interactive, empathetic and communicative
- Role-playing and simulations of real-life situations in the workplace
- Study of your own work documents: help in understanding and writing
- Live events: visits to sites, warehouses, factories, departments, etc., viewing of video recorded verbal presentations, negotiations, etc.
- And, of course, the qualities of our teachers who will rigorously prepare a course specifically for you and then drive you to the desired proficiency level
- Our customizable language packages
- Our specialized thematic courses: see a few examples here
How can you finance your training?
Draw on your Personal Training Account (“CPF”: Compte Personnel de Formation)
Find out how to do this by clicking here.
Is your CPF credit insufficient to pay for your language course?
- Your employer can offer a little help. He has the right to top up your credit to make your training possible. Don’t hesitate to ask, you have nothing to lose!
- If no employer contribution is possible, you can pay the shortfall yourself (by credit card) to confirm your course with us.
If you need help to prepare your CPF request or register for one of our courses, please contact us!
Or ask your employer
Language training may be covered by the company’s Skills Development Plan.
If you would like to discuss a personalized course for you or you need help organizing your training, please contact us!